Tuesday 27 September 2011

Technology

I have a I pod touch that i use for music and i use it for games when I'm bored but i don't use it very often because i'm never home. I also have a laptop but it doesn't usually work but when it does i use it for school papers or email. I have a TV that i watch when I'm tired and it has hilarious shows like family guy and American dad or the Secret Life of American Teenager and Reno 911and other shows.
 I think that in 10 years kids and teachers aren't going to have any paper or books. We are just going to have ipads that has math and social studies and language arts and science. Then  the board is going to be an Iboard which is like and Ipad but covering a wall.
In 50 years i honestly do not know or have any idea of whats going to happen. But i think that something big and electronic is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment