Tuesday 31 August 2010

ellas awesomly awesome i am poem

I am a awesome funny girlI wonder if the war will ever stop
I hear kids outside screaming and laughing
I see myself meeting ray allen
I want to go to a boston celtics game
I am a awesome funny girl
I pretend that i'm with my dad
I feel my hair
I touch my paper
I worry that there will be another war
I cry when someone loved dies
I am a awesome funny girl

I understand that sometimes icant help the people that i reach out to
I say that i will travel
I dream that i will meet all the Boston Celtics PLAYERS
I try to be nice and funny
I hope that i will go to Australia
I am a awesome funny girl

3 comments:

  1. really good job el, you have some spelling mistakes though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good, but who's Ray Allen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the honesty in this. Don't forget to capitalize proper names. I would also like to more about how your hair feels and the touch of paper.

    ReplyDelete